31 octubre 2008

Award //Premio de TeloPresto.net

Campo di Fiore from her blog about beauty and soaps, has given me this award, with this rules:

  • Link the person who has given it.
  • Tell 6 little things that make us happier.
  • Tell the rules.
  • Choose 6 blogs you admire for following the chain.
  • Leave a comment in their blogs.

Six Things:

  1. My cat sleeping on my bed
  2. When my friends and family are happy!
  3. Rainy days if i stay at home.
  4. New comments in my blogs
  5. Receive mail and open the packs!
  6. Illustrated children books

The challenge is now for:

  • Krize she show us a her wonderful word each day.
  • Lertsis cause her fantastic illustrations
  • Danita her artwork takes me to a better world
  • Munieca she makes great since little things
  • Meicas i'm fall in love with her Meiquiñas
  • Helis she was one of my first favourites in Etsy.

____
Campo di Fiore
desde su blog de jabones y belleza, me entregó un premio que tiene las siguientes normas:

  • Enlazar a la persona que nos invita.
  • Enumerar seis cosas sin importancia que nos hagan felices.
  • Hacer constar las reglas.
  • Elegir a seis personas que continúen con el desafío.
  • Avisarles con un comentario en su blog.

Seis cosas:

  1. Que mi gato duerma a los pies de mi cama.
  2. Ver felices a mis amigos y familiares
  3. Días lluviosos cuando estoy en casa
  4. Los comments en mis blogs
  5. Recibir correo y abrir los paquetes
  6. Leer cuentos Ilustrados infantiles

El desafio: Paso el testigo de este premio a los siguientes blogueros:

  • Krize por su maravilloso mundo personal, que nos muestra día a día con sus trabajos.
  • Lertsis porque sus ilustraciones me parecen fantásticas
  • Danita por que sus trabajos me transportan a un mundo mejor
  • Munieca porque hace que lo pequeño sea grande
  • Meicas porque sus Meiquiñas me tienen enamorada
  • Helis porque fue uno de mis primeros favoritos en Etsy

Etiquetas:

3 Comments:

Blogger APO (Bem-Trapilho) said...

me encanta tu blog! visita-me tambien!
besitos desde Portugal! :)

03 noviembre, 2008 11:08  
Blogger Heli said...

Thanks dear Claudia!
I will think this when I come back from my little holiday :)

07 noviembre, 2008 15:43  
Blogger Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Heli was one of my first favorites on Etsy too! :)

08 noviembre, 2008 17:44  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home